Saturday, April 3, 2010

THE BEST ASAM LAKSA OF BUKIT GANTANG

I never really like the Malay Asam laksa, don't ask me why, because I don't seem to be a big fan of it.. but since my aunt, Cik Nor insisted me to go and try the laksa in the middle of nowhere in Bukit Gantang so many time, I finally decided to bring my parents to try it.. All the compliments and comments given by Cik Nor all these while about the Laksa, and I finally managed to try it myself..First impression.. WOWWW! such a marvelous taste of the Malay style laksa I can get from this place.. the laksa is so delicious and this is the first time the bowl pf laksa is served with a plate of ulam, sliced bunga kantan and chillies.. simply marvelous.. Cik Nor said even the bihun soup is worth trying, but i didn't manage to try as the bihun soup is all finished by the time we stopped there..
How to go there? Exit at Changkat Jering toll, get to the federal road to Kuala Kangsar, and you can find the stall right after the Bukit Gantang signage on your left.. worth trying! Trust me...

No comments: