Friday, September 17, 2010

THE SAD NEWS..

It was such a sad news that I got on the day I planned to drive back to KL.. my granny's sister meninggal on that day.. she's quite close with our family, and so does the rest of the her family, the usual practice every year was to visit my mak tok's house on the first raya with the rest of the children.. 7-8 cars at least, attacking maktok's house for makan2.. It was quite awkward this year when she and the whole family didn't show up this year for raya.. and I kept asking why they didn't come and visit.. until recently that I heard the news that she passed away.. sakit tua.. it's such a sad news..
She's buried in Rapat Setia, Ipoh.. with hills surrounding the cemetery.. may she rest in peace.. and always in god's care.. al-fatihah..

No comments: