Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Renewing the Road Tax.. and chased by pondan..

I haven't been updating my blog for a while.. It's just that I'm so busy with work and all...
It's been 2 weeks since my road tax expired.. and only now I managed to get it done.. just gave Nissan a call to settle it for me.. The thing is I hafta collect the road tax in Jalan Ipoh, it was Friday, and it was almost dawn.. so I collected the road tax quickly at the guard and rushed out to the car.. The moment I wanna cross the road, there's this transvestite suddenly followed me, so I run as fast as I can, while hearing the bump of his/her high heels running behind me.. I donno what to do, so I quickly got myself in a car and locked the door, and to my surprise, he/she knocked the car window, asking me to let him/her in.. Blood rushed thru my head and unconsciously I just pressed the reverse gear and move away.. Thank god I didn't do anything stupid.. but I can still hear him/her cursed his/her way thru.. sorry! I felt bad, but at the same time, I was so shocked of what happened that I just ran away.. hahhahaha!
Well.. what I can say is that the economy now is bad that everybody will do anything for money..

No comments: