Sunday, January 26, 2014

KENDURI TAHLIL FOR MAKTOK

It's been a year and 2 months since Maktok left us.. and to be honest, I still cannot let go.. call me crazy but I still feel that she's still around, somewhere and I haven't seen her for a while.. rindu sgt2.. Anyway, we finally managed to set up a kenduri tahlil for Maktok and Wan back at Maktok's house last weekend.. all Anak Cucu Maktok were there, and I personally have mixed feelings.. happy that everyone managed to gather around, and sad that the one face I've been hoping to see was not around, my Maktok.. It feels like yesterday when everyone gathered as a big family, sleeping over at my Maktok's house while gathering here and there chatting and laughing.. while Maktok will be either at her wheelchair joining the clan.. or napping at her room while I checked her out and hug her every now and then.. such fond memories!!

Let's talk about the kenduri.. the food was super duper nice.. the Lamb Kurma is to die for.. simply superb! what more with the Chilli Chicken and Air Asam (Kuala Kurau's specialty).. complete dish.. Sedapppppp!


Hope that all the guest were satisfied with the food!

No comments: