Tuesday, January 17, 2012

UNEXPECTED GANU TRIP..

Yeahh.. I totally forgot that I booked a flight back to Ganu last year.. and it's been a year plus now when I suddenly got an email from Airasia asking me to check-in online.. so here I come.. the unexpected Ganu trip..
Balik for makan2 as usual.. Mak was so happy that I came back she made me a pot of homemade Nasi Dagang.. HEAVEN!! what more can I ask? heheheh.. so again with jalan2 santai lepak2 di KT... it was really an unplanned trip.. apa lagi.. menerai la my new DSLR taking photos here and there.. and getting some kuih from Pasar Chabang 3 in the morning, to getting a plate of marvelous fresh keropok goreng in the evening.. life is so free and easy.. and I'm planning to enjoy it while I can.. heheheh.. jangan jeles aaaa...

No comments: